Announcements‎ > ‎

June 20- Monticello Meet Update

posted Jun 20, 2011, 9:33 PM by RSST Swim Team
In light of the storms predicted for Wednesday, I have contacted Monticello's coach today and offered to use our pool for the upcoming meet.
I just wanted everyone to know that this is a possibility.  It has NOT been confirmed.  I have asked her to let me know by noon tomorrow.  The weather has been so unpredictable lately and with both teams being so large, taking cover in an emergency would be next to impossible at this outdoor pool.  Ultimately it is up to them to decide, but we really need to have this meet since we had 2 forfeits already.
Now, should Monticello agree to coming here, I am going to need lots of parental help.  Planning for workers at an away meet is very different from a home meet.  It will also require purchasing a little more food for the concession stand.  I personally would prefer to have th meet at home and not have to travel, but like I said, I am going to need your help!  Also, Monticello has a meter pool which is longer than ours.
So, as soon as I know for sure where the meet will be I will let everyone know via email and facebook.  I will also post signs at the pool if something should change.
Thanks, as always, for being so supportive!